Ginger-Holy Basil Tisane is an Adrak Tulsi Chai Recipe which is a concoction of beneficial ginger and tulsi leaves. This herbal brew works by increasing body metabolism, which in turn helps in accelerating the fat-burning process. It provides a healthy and natural way to lose weight.
- 12 Tulsi (holy basil)
- 1/2 Lemon, squeezed
- 2 inch Ginger, (adjust)
- 4 teaspoons Honey, (optional)
- 2 cups Water
- To prepare Ginger-Holy Basil Tisane | Adrak Tulsi Chai Recipe, wash and clean the ginger thoroughly. Then grate it without peeling or after peeling (optional).
- Take water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the grated ginger and boil for 2-3 minutes again.
- Then keep on simmering. Roughly tear the tulsi (holy basil) leaves and put them into the simmered ginger water.
- Turn off the heat, cover the saucepan and let the ginger-holy basil tisane be on the boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, strain in serving cups.