Tried this recipe for the first time..and it came out really good…so happy about it..!!
- Chicken – 500 g
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Curd – 3 spoon
- Corn flour – 3 spoon
- Egg – 1
- Chicken 65 masala – 100g
- Red chilli powder – 2 spoon
- Turmeric powder – half spoon
- Coriander powder – half spoon Garam Masala Powder – 1 spoon
- Salt – as per your taste
- Oil- to fry
Making of Sauce:
- Cumin seeds – little
- Green chillies – 5
- Curry leaves – few
- Coriander leaves – few
- Tomato Chilli sauce – 2 spoon
- Kesari powder – a pinch
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 spoon
1) Wash 500g of chicken pieces and place it in a bowl. To that, add curd, cornflour, egg, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, Garam masala powder, chicken 65 masala powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and mix well. Leave it to marinate for an hour.
2) After the marination time is over, heat oil (to deep fry ) in a kadhai. Drop the marinated chicken pieces one by one. Wait for 2 minutes till One side of the chicken pieces is fried well. Then flip to the other side and allow to fry.
3) Take the chicken pieces and place them in tissue paper for the oil to be absorbed.
4) Continue the same for the entire set of chickens & keep them ready.
5) Heat oil in another pan. Add cumin seeds, crushed ginger garlic, green chillies, curry leaves. Saute well. Dissolve the Kesari powder in water & add to the pan. Add 2 spoons of tomato chilli sauce with the little amount of water. Stir nicely and put the fried chicken pieces to it. Now garnish with some coriander leaves. That’s all. Chicken 65 is ready to serve hot