Today I tried a different yet tasty recipe with Mushrooms…:) This can be done within 15 minutes..so simple!!!
- Mushrooms – 200g
- Onions -2
- Capsicum – 1 (optional )
- Green chilies – 4
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Turmeric powder -a pinch
- Pepper powder – 2 tablespoon
- Curry leaves and coriander leaves – few
- Mustard and cumin seeds – little
- Eggs – 2
- Salt and oil
1) Wash the mushrooms with water and cut them into pieces. Set aside.
2) Cut the onions and capsicum. Have it ready.
3) Heat oil in a pan. Add some mustard and cumin seeds. When it crackles add the onions, curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste, green chilies one by one. Saute them well till the onions turns golden brown in color.
4) Then add the raw capsicum and mushrooms. Stir till the mushrooms turn tender. Sprinkle little water for the mushrooms to get cooked. Add some salt, turmeric powder, and pepper powder. Close and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Now break the 2 eggs and add to the pan. Mix slowly so that the eggs spread evenly and form a scramble.
6) Cover the pan for 2 minutes so that the eggs are done.
7) Check for salt and finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot